To make our site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookies that we use allow us to improve your experience of using our website and do not collect any data that could be used to personally identify you. In particular, the cookies that we use allow us to:
- Measure how you use the website so the website and marketing campaigns can be updated and improved.
- Remember notifications you have seen so you do not see them every time you have seen the website.
- Remember preferences and searches parameters you have set to enable the search and compare functions on our website.
- Allow us to deliver information about our holidays to you without providing any personal data or data that would allow us or any third party to identify you.
- Our website will work without cookies but may not deliver the best user experience
- The cookies we use are set when you first visit our site and will expire after 90 days (or sooner depending on how you have set cookie controls on your browser)
- the cookies used are provided and managed by Google on our behalf and the data collected is accessed only be Waterways Holidays and not shared with any other third parties.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other those stated above
Example of the role of the cookies we use:
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org . You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionality may not work.
Our contact details
47 Station Road
Tel: 01252 339022
Wroxham Cottages is rated 4.8 stars by based on 23 reviews
Telephone 01252 339022 for further details or CLICK HERE to contact us by email